Fulfill Your Financial Destiny
This course will give you Scriptural support for the belief that God delights in the prosperity of His children (Ps.35:27). It is His desire that we lend and not borrow. We are to be the head and not the tail, above and not underneath (Deut. 28:12,13). God Himself teaches us to profit (Is. 48:17) and has given us the power to make wealth (Deut. 8:18). Several hundred verses on silver and gold will be examined, showing that we are to create and release wealth into the kingdom of God.
When you finish this course you will be able to:
Define the following terms:
- Financial Mentor
- Financial Deliverer
Understand the following concepts more deeply:
- You will discuss what the Bible teaches about silver and gold.
- You will list the seven lies satan has told the Congregation which have convinced her not to take her ordained position of leadership.
- You will list the seven things God is doing today to restore His Congregation to her ordained position of leadership.
- You will state at least nine things you can do to release poverty into your life.
- You will state at least nine things you can do to release wealth and prosperity into your life.
- You will discuss the seven steps in seed faith giving / living.
- You will list three reasons to respect money.
- You will state at least ten things we should do or avoid doing during times of waiting for our harvest.
- You will state six basic principles of prosperity established in Scripture, with at least one supporting Scripture for each.
- You will list four characteristics of “bad soil” and four characteristics of “good soil”
- You will list eight keys to staying thankful during times of trouble.
- You will name three enemies that destroy your financial harvest, and evaluate your life in light of each.
|Fulfill Your Financial Destiny||
|3 credit hours ($75 a credit)||$225.00|
*First time enrollment fee is $25.00
|Finance Options||Course #||Price|
|Due at Registration||
|Balance due in 30 days||$ 84.93|
|Balance due in 60 days||$ 84.92|
Use the form below to register for a course or call the office for assistance.
How it works:
- Once we receive your Student Registration, if you are new student and are transferring credits, we will need a copy of your school transcripts. Otherwise, we will register you as a Freshman MDI Student.
- After student processing, we will send you a detailed invoice listing the Tuition Credit Hours, Books and other course fees via an email from PayPal, where you can easily and securely complete the registration
- Upon tuition payment, we will send you all your courses materials with complete instructions and contact information for your Assigned Teacher, whom you will submit lessons to and email with any questions.
- Upon your successful completion of a course, you will earn 3 credits and receive a Letter of Completion. Once all course studies are completed for a particular program, you will receive your Certificate or Degree, suitable for framing.
Each course takes between 12-16 weeks or 1 hour a day, 5 days a week