- Have you ever wished you could sit down and have a long talk with the Lord?
- When you’re worried or confused, wouldn’t you love to see the situation from His perspective and hear how He wants you to respond?
- When things don’t seem to be going your way and your prayers aren’t answered the way you had hoped, wouldn’t it be great to hear Him tell you where He is in the midst of it, and what He is working out in your life?
Yeshua promised that “My sheep hear My voice” (Jn. 10:27). If you are one of His sheep, then He is speaking to you and you are hearing His voice! The problem is that we have not learned how to recognize His voice and differentiate it from all of the other voices that bombard our hearts and minds.
This course will help you discern the voice of the Lord within your heart, clearly and consistently, leading to a deeper intimacy with Him as well as greater faith, hope and joy. Your life will be transformed!
When you finish this course you will be able to:
Define the following terms:
- Two-way journaling
Understand the following concepts more deeply:
- State the four keys to hearing God’s voice.
- List five important safeguards for hearing God’s voice.
- Discuss the differences between left and right hemisphere brain functions and how this information relates to your spiritual life.
- List five major differences between the New Age and Christianity and New Age spirit encounter and Holy Spirit encounter.
- Discuss the qualities of a good counselor and advisor.
- Discuss how the voice and vision of God are experienced and recognized.
- Define journaling and discuss its value in recognizing the voice of God.
- List the six pieces of furntiture that were found in the Tabernacle and dicuss how the relate to your approach to God.
- State the Hebrew word for prophecy and discuss how its meaning clarifies your understanding of the voice of God.
- Define praying with and idol in your heart and give an illustration of doing so.
|Communion With God||
|3 credit hours ($75 a credit)||$225.00|
|Books and course materials||$105.84|
*First time enrollment fee is $25.00
|Finance Options||Course #||Price|
|Due at Registration||
|Balance due in 30 days||$ 92.92|
|Balance due in 60 days||$ 92.92|
We need scholarship sponsors and have a waiting list of fatherless and orphan students that want to commit their lives to Godly service in the world, please consider donating the above Course Cost. You will receive the name and location of the sponsored student.
Use the form below to register for a course or call the office for assistance.
How it works:
- Once we receive your Student Registration, if you are new student and are transferring credits, we will need a copy of your school transcripts. Otherwise, we will register you as a Freshman MDI Student.
- After student processing, we will send you a detailed invoice listing the Tuition Credit Hours, Books and other course fees via an email from PayPal, where you can easily and securely complete the registration
- Upon tuition payment, we will send you all your courses materials with complete instructions and contact information for your Assigned Teacher, whom you will submit lessons to and email with any questions.
- Upon your successful completion of a course, you will earn 3 credits and receive a Letter of Completion. Once all course studies are completed for a particular program, you will receive your Certificate or Degree, suitable for framing.
Each course takes between 12-16 weeks or 1 hour a day, 5 days a week.