- Do you feel called to learn more about your Hebraic Roots?
- Do you want to learn how the Messiah, His disciples and followers walked and what they observed during their lifetimes?
- Do you have questions about what the Messianic movement, lifestyle, and theologies are all about?
- Do you need answers on a wide variety of issues happening in your life and the lives of those around you?
Yeshua (the Hebrew name for Jesus) said: “You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should remain..” –John 15:16.
This course will begin to prepare you to become a disciple of Messiah and to learn how to worship G-d in Spirit and in Truth (John 4:23-24): “But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such to worship Him. God is a spirit, and they who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth.”
When you finish this course you will be able to:
Define the following terms:
- Under Law
Understand the following concepts more deeply:
- Is “the Church” truly a new group of elect?
- Is the Torah or Law of Moses really relevant for Believers today?
- Who were the ancient Pharisees and what did they believe?
- What are the ancient civilizations relevant to the Bible?
- Am I required to keep the Sabbath?
- What are the Biblical festivals?
- Am I required to eat kosher?
- Why do many Messianics use the proper name of God?
- What do Messianics think about the end-times?
- How do I properly grow in this new walk of faith?
|Introduction to Things Messianic||
|3 credit hours ($75 a credit)||$225.00|
|Books and course materials||$99.93|
*First time enrollment fee is $25.00
|Finance Options||Course #||Price|
|Due at Registration||
|Balance due in 30 days||$ 87.47|
|Balance due in 60 days||$ 87.46|
We need scholarship sponsors and have a waiting list of fatherless and orphan students that want to commit their lives to Godly service in the world, please consider donating the above Course Cost. You will receive the name and location of the sponsored student.
Use the form below to register for a course or call the office for assistance.
How it works:
- Once we receive your Student Registration, if you are new student and are transferring credits, we will need a copy of your school transcripts. Otherwise, we will register you as a Freshman MDI Student.
- After student processing, we will send you a detailed invoice listing the Tuition Credit Hours, Books and other course fees via an email from PayPal, where you can easily and securely complete the registration
- Upon tuition payment, we will send you all your courses materials with complete instructions and contact information for your Assigned Teacher, whom you will submit lessons to and email with any questions.
- Upon your successful completion of a course, you will earn 3 credits and receive a Letter of Completion. Once all course studies are completed for a particular program, you will receive your Certificate or Degree, suitable for framing.
Each course takes between 12-16 weeks or 1 hour a day, 5 days a week